Monday, November 17, 2008

You can't jump a jet plane...



Here they are. Gord and Bobby. What do you think they're singing? Could any two guys be more cool?

I listened to "Early Morning Rain" earlier tonight and couldn't help but think what a perfect song that is. Lyrics, music, sadness. I love it when he sings "the liquor tasted good and the women allllllll were faaassttt...well there she goes my friend, she's a rolling down at last..."

If Gord's so uncool, why's everyone want to sing his songs?

3 comments:

Matt McSorley said...

Everybody likes Gord. Only those with guts admit it. I don't know why.

Unknown said...

Hey, this has nothing to do with Gordo (though I love him).

I heard this story the other day. I was going to post that I was wrong about Simon Baker being Aussie, but I see that they wrote a correction. In the story, they said he was British.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=97078529

Unknown said...

Yeah, copy and paste to address bar. I suck. But you should listen to it, it's quite interesting.